Apr 28, 2008

It starts here and now

Ah! they even have my favorite font! welcome all! for those who may be reading, my name is Tennyson Williams. I am an all-around artist, but my two expertises are filmmaking and music. I am a guitarist, first and foremost. I have been playing for many years and if you are reading this, hopefully, that is why you are here too.

I am currently working on an Ebook about the guitar, from my own, unique perspective. I should be releasing it so very soon. I would love to reveal the title (because I know you'll dig it) but I am afraid that I cannot do that, just yet. Be rest assured, that the book will be a great learning experience - for you AND myself.

I also have other teaching methods that I am in the process of devising, but in the meantime, I will be starting here, using this blog as my voice! I am new to this whole game, but if anyone has any questions (especially guitar related) feel free to let me know what you are thinking and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge!

Also, I can see this as becoming an addiction for me, so I will probably be posting quite frequently. Check in when you feel like.
Best of wishes to all the world!

 
Guitar Goodies:::: Guitar Sites ::::Site Map:::: Privacy