If you like GuitArticles, are a frequent visitor, have learned a lot and are still continuing to get a lot out of this site, then I encourage you to support it. Here are a number of diverse ideas to help with that.
1. Tell your friends, your mom, your dog, your cell mate (if you're in prisoned), that creepy friend you haven't seen in years (it makes a great ice-breaker), that rabbit that resides under your bed who tells you to burn things, or anyone else that you would like.
2. Social Bookmarking. You'll notice that at the bottom of every article a small drop down box appears. This box contains options for many social bookmarking services, and below this drop-down box is a series of links to other social bookmarking services. If you like an article, please take the time to Digg or Stumble it. It only takes a few seconds, and if you've never heard of social bookmarking, just know that in the long run it allows me to acquire more like-minded people who are eager to learn as much as possible about guitar. If you've never heard of social bookmarking, you can read more about it here.
3. If you have a blog or website, please feel free to link to mine. Give me a shout-out though, so that way I can do the same for you.
4. Donate. If you feel that this site is well worth your time and are getting a lot of good out of it, then feel free to contribute with a small donation. The amount that you choose, if you choose to do so, is yours to decide upon. Below this text you will notice a small paypal button that will allow you to do so online, but if you feel uncomfortable with online transactions, then a mailing address is listed at the bottom of this page.
5. When you are about ready to hang up the phone after talking to someone, quickly exclaim "GuitArticles is the word on the street!", then hang up before the other person has time to respond. They'll ask themselves "what the hell is GuitArticles?" and then google it. That'll bring them to this site.
Number 6 is my favorite and delivers the most traffic to GuitArticles.
6. Wear a giant chicken suit, stand on the corner of 5th and Elm in front of the liquor store that has that creepy old guy with the glass eye that rolls around freely (you know the one), and hold up a sign that says "GuitArticles".
Thank you for reading all of that by the way ;)
P.O. BOX 31
Chesterville, Ohio 43317
I can accept checks, cash or money orders. If you are
sending a check, please make it out to Tennyson Williams.