Aug 15, 2008

The Secrets To Improvising Pt. 3

Here we go. Got the final part of the improvising video finished and ready to go. I apologize about the first video ending so abruptly, but youtube only allows ten minute long videos, and sometimes I get carried away.

In this video, I'll show you some little tricks that can help you get around, so that you don't get lost as easily, and in the future I'm sure that I will stumble upon new ideas to make it happen for you.

Keep in mind, that if you are interested in learning how to improvise on the guitar, that you can't just watch. You have to apply the things that I am talking about, and this takes time. This isn't a short cut to mad listening skills. Part of improvising is developing your own style along the way, and listening to a lot of music is your source for that. That will allow you to define what you want to hear in music.




 
Guitar Goodies:::: Guitar Sites ::::Site Map:::: Privacy