Aug 14, 2008

The Secrets To Improvising Pt. 2

In The Secrets To Improvising Part 1, I was revealing some key points of knowledge that will help any musician and especially guitarist, to learn how to let go and start improvising and creating from scratch. Well, that's kind of a hard thing to do without the aid of visual and sound, so I created a video for everyone to take a look at that should suffice.

The key part of the last article, for myself, was the fact that I realized that more than ever, guitarists are realizing the power and self educator that can be found in learning to do improvisational playing. This has been an aspect of playing that has been over-looked for years, but since its starting to click, and I know a good deal about it, this would be a good time to put at least a little bit of focus on the subject.

Watch the video below. My solutions to learning the art of musical improv, may be a bit shocking, but I have also said before that I wouldn't think to steer you wrong. Also keep in mind that youtube limits videos to 10 minutes, so unfortunately I had to split this one in two. So don't be startled when it ends abruptly. I've already got part 2 of the video, ready to go.




 
Guitar Goodies:::: Guitar Sites ::::Site Map:::: Privacy