Jul 17, 2008

Melodic Guitar Exercise No. 2

So, its been a while now and in fact the first ever Melodic Guitar Exercise that I ever did was the first video that I ever shot for GuitArticles, but I never had any intention of abandoning it.

These melodic guitar exercises are really amazing in the since that they can give anyone a lot of insight into the construction part. They are not just an exercise for developing the picking of mundane and repetitive passages. They are almost a type of endurance exercise.

There is a little surprise at the end of this video and some of you may not even care, but its an example of how diverse music really is. That's something that I really wish more people were aware of, so I'm going to try and slip little examples like this one in, as often as possible.







 
Guitar Goodies:::: Guitar Sites ::::Site Map:::: Privacy