Jul 15, 2008

Introduction To Tapping

We're ready to get this tapping thing started and hopefully you checked out The Origins Of Guitar Tapping, which contains more insight on the development of the guitar tapping technique.

Now I could sit here and go on and on, but this is really a very visual demonstration, so check out the video, use the tab and apply them together.

My goal was to be as specific about tapping as much as possible when I made the video, and I think that I did a pretty decent job, but I do so love feedback on any of my articles, just so that I know what's on everyone's mind. So if you want to give me your input, please feel free to do so. Any kind of criticism is productive criticism. Enjoy!








Click To Enlarge


 
Guitar Goodies:::: Guitar Sites ::::Site Map:::: Privacy