Aug 8, 2008

Working With Major Arpeggios Pt. 4

The final installment of our little, Major Arpeggio series. I won't ramble on about this one, because the video is pretty self explanatory, and I put it into notation. I did want to mention though, that I had an amazing idea for how to construct chord progressions from arpeggios.

So the next installment will be sort of a bonus video, because no tabs will be necessary. It will be a concept video, but if you watch through it a couple of times, I promise that it will be all revealing and give you something really great to work with. The next video should really clarify a lot of things, or at least I hope that it does. If it interests you, but you can't understand that video, feel free to send me some mail, and I will figure out another method for explaining the concept. So keep your eyes peeled for that one. In the mean time, check out this video, where we bring the arpeggios full circle.






Click To Enlarge




 
Guitar Goodies:::: Guitar Sites ::::Site Map:::: Privacy